Elevate Your City Getaway at Our Downtown Louisville Hotel
Reflecting the past, present and future of our vibrant Kentucky town, Omni Louisville Hotel is the new cornerstone of downtown. Our location in downtown Louisville allows you to easily make your way to Main Street and indulge in Louisville’s bourbon culture at many popular distilleries. Blending our historic surroundings with modern comforts, Omni Louisville Hotel reflects the essence of the city and invites you into an unforgettable stay. Treat yourself to a spa day, relax by our rooftop pool, or enjoy a meal at one of our downtown Louisville hotel’s onsite restaurants. The possibilities are endless at Omni Louisville Hotel.
OMNI LOUISVILLE HOTEL
400 S 2nd Street
Louisville, Kentucky 40202
Reserve your room for the Summit
Rate: $255 | Deadline: 9/15/23
- Neighborhood Services: By renowned chef Nick Badovinus, the restaurant features “honest food and drink in the American tradition”.
- Bob’s Steak & Chop House: Offers a luxury dining experience through the award-winning prime steaks and wine.
- Pin + Proof: Our Louisville speakeasy features classic cocktails and four professional bowling lanes.
- Falls City Market: Offers the freshest grab-and-go offerings, conventional grocery items, a fresh bakery and a relaxing coffee and gelato corner.
- The Water Company: Rest, relax or socialize at our rooftop pool and bar.
- Library Bar: Locally inspired cocktails and small bites.
- Fitness Center: Our fully equipped fitness center is open 24/7.
- Mokara Spa & Salon: Enjoy a full-service spa experience, including soothing facials, body treatments and massages.
ARRIVE ON SATURDAY
You should plan to arrive on Saturday, October 7 if you will be participating in the Fast Casual Food Tours that start at 11:00 am on Sunday morning. Otherwise, you can plan to arrive on Sunday, October 8. The opening remarks for the keynote session will start at 5:00 pm, followed by a welcome cocktail reception at 6:00 pm.
LEAVE ON TUESDAY
The Summit adjourns on Tuesday, October 10 at 5:00 pm following our always-popular CEO Roundtable session.