Relax, refresh and feel revitalized at The Westin Charlotte. Ideally situated in the city’s Uptown district, just steps from the NASCAR Hall of Fame and Bank of America Stadium. Make yourself comfortable in tranquil rooms and suites with wellness-enhancing amenities including our Westin Heavenly® Bed and Heavenly® Bath. Move well and maintain your health at the WestinWORKOUT® Fitness Studio, followed by a delicious meal at JP Charlotte, our hotel restaurant. Jump-start your morning at SoCo Café, serving Starbucks® coffee, or sip a drink at SoCo Bar after the sun sets.
601 S College St, Charlotte, NC 28202
Reserve your room for the Summit
Rate: $219/night | Deadline: 9/10/2021
(866) 837-4148 | (704) 375-2600
- JP Charlotte: Features seasonal offerings, including brick fired steaks, burgers and flat breads.
- SoCo Bar: Features a sophisticated menu of artisanal cocktails and light dining.
- SoCo Café: Serves Starbucks® coffee, fresh juices, pastries and sandwiches.
- WestinWORKOUT® Fitness Studio: 24/7 access to state-of-the-art equipment.
- Indoor Heated Pool & Sundeck: Lap pool and outdoor sundeck.
ARRIVE ON SATURDAY
You should plan to arrive on Saturday evening if you will be participating in the Fast Casual Food Tours that start at 11:00 am on Sunday. Otherwise, you can plan to arrive on Sunday morning or early afternoon. The opening keynote session will start at 5:00 pm, followed by a welcome cocktail reception at 6:00 pm.
LEAVE ON WEDNESDAY
You should plan on leaving Wednesday morning. The Summit ends Tuesday at 5:00 pm following our always-popular CEO Roundtable session.