Why your old-school training methods are failing
If your employees are still reading boring training manuals or watching outdated videos, it is time for an upgrade. Restaurant employees, especially millennials and members of Gen Z who have grow up with technology, expect a variety of hands-on technology to teach them about your business.
During a panel at the annual Fast Casual Executive Summit, industry executives discussed how they keep their employees engaged by using a variety of tools, including tablet-based content delivery for e-learning.
- Peter Blair, digital employee experience manager, Chipotle Mexican Grill.
- Mike Chissler, COO, Holler & Dash.
- Tom Ferguson Jr., CEO, Rise Biscuits Donuts.
- Keith Hertling, vice president of Leadership, Coaching and Culture, Jersey Mike’s.
- Peter McLaughlin, senior director of Customer Success, PlayerLync (moderator).
Watch the hour-long session.
Republished with permission from Pizza Marketplace.