The Perfect Pitch
The Fast Casual Executive Summit invites you to enter for a chance to pitch your new
and innovative fast casual concept at this year’s summit in Dana Point, CA on October 11th!
Here’s How It Works…
You must have at least one store open, but no more than 10, your concept must be no less than 6 months old and no more than five years old, and you must be willing to share revenue and average sales data.
- July 29, 2016 – Deadline to have your concept submitted
- Aug 8, 2016- The finalists will be announced
- October 11, 2016 – Presentations will take place between 8:30 and 9:30 AM as part of the Fast Casual Executive Summit at the Laguna Cliffs Marriott Resort & Spa. At the conclusion of the presentations, attendees will vote on the best concept.
Information required in order to complete your submission consists of the below:
- Concept Name
- 100-word Business Description
- Target Market and Audience
- Restaurant and Food Style
Benefits to Your Participation
The final participants will:
- Receive feedback from a panel of business consultants.
- Present in front of potential investors and like-minded fast casual operators.
- Receive a complimentary pass to the conference, including all sessions, the Fast Casual after-party, and the Food Tour.
- And be featured on FastCasual.com
Please note, your submission information will be shared with only the participating consultants,
who will be required to sign a non-disclosure agreement.